Production- and Performance-specific Settings Exceptions
To manage exceptions to the acount-wide setting for a specific production or performance, click on the Per-Show Settings link in the Management panel of the Dashboard.
The Per-Show Settings tab allows you to set a variety settings by production or even specific performances.
- Use the Select production drop-down at top to choose the production whose settings you want to modify.
- Then use the Select performance drop-down just below it to have changes apply as the default for all performances in the production, or select a specific performance to change only its settings.
- After you've changed one or more of these values, click on the Submit button to have the changes take effect, or click on the Reset button to cancel the changes.
Do not use this tab if you want a production to use the general settings that are specified on the Webstore Settings tab. This tab is only for exceptions to the general rule, enabling online sales for a new production, and changing a production name.
- Allow Sales: If checked, online sales will be allowed. If unchecked, online sales are not allowed, and purchasers will see the message customizable on this page (see below). New performances are created with this setting set to false, to give you a chance to verify the information before purchasing can begin.
- Production Name: Changes the name of an existing production. This setting is also useful when you create a production in error, since there is no way of deleting a production. But you can change its name to one you do want, and then move on to canceling or modifying any existing performances, as long as no reservations were made. If you need to change or cancel a performance that has reservations, contact us.
- Maximum seats per seating option: This indicates the maximum number of seats per reservation. A person who wants more seats can continue shopping and add additional reservations to the basket.
- Sales close (how long before curtain does the webstore cut off sales: Online sales will be cutoff this amount of time before curtain, and purchasers will see the cut off message indicated in the section below.
- Pre-sale: Enter text which will be displayed if the Allow Sales box is not checked. For example, Online sales for this show have not yet opened. Please call us at 555-1212 for more information.
- On sale: Enter text which will be displayed when an event is on sale. For example, Doors open 30 minutes before curtain.
- Sales closed: Enter text which will be displayed if online sales have been closed for a performance. For example, Online sales for this show have been closed. Please call us at 555-1212 for more information.
- Sold out: Enter text which will be displayed if a performance has no more seats available for online sales. For example, Seating for this show is limited. Please call us at 555-1212 for more information.
Custom Receipt Messages
- Custom promotional text: Enter text which will be included at the bottom of a receipt, perhaps ad advertisement you've sold to a local merchant. For example, Bring this receipt to Frosty Bossy at 6000 Balboa for a free ice cream cone. If you'd like to include a link to the advertiser's website, ask us to put it in for you.
After you've changed one or more of these values, click on the Submit button to have the changes take effect, or click on the Reset button to cancel the changes.