Sell cash tickets at the door without using a computer
Print the pricing table
Click the Pricing link at the right of the dashboard's line for the event in question, and select the event whose pricing you want to print. Then click the Print button on the page that comes up.
Print a blank ticket
Get the reservations report for the
performance you're interested in. You can either:
- click on the rsvns button in the Event time colum of the dashboard's Upcoming events list, or
- click on the Calendar of events link in the Administration panel of the dashboard, and then on the puck for that performance in the calendar.
- Click on the blank button in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Make as many copies as you think you will need.
- Fill in the details on the blank tickets as you sell them.
Print blank tickets for all unsold seats
If you have used the Ticket printing dropdown in the Management panel of the dashboard to set your account to print one ticket per seat, there is an alternate way to generate tickets to sell at the door:
- Once online sales have closed, use the Manage Seats page to allocate all unsold seats to the box office.
- Make sure you have a Comp price set for all sections.
- Sell a Comp order in that includes all the unsold seats. Remember that you have to select and add light blue seats to the basket one section at a time.
- Print the order.
- Cancel all the reservations in the order.
[General Admission only] Keep a tally
This is as simple as it sounds, and is included here only for completeness. Use the Manage Seats tab to see how many seats have been sold (in each section, if there are more than one), and how many seats are still available. Don't sell more tickets than you have seats left.
[Reserved Seating only] Print the seat chart and mark sales on it
In the Upcoming events panel of the dashboard, click on the seats button in the Venue column of the performance in question. A page will open up with a printable view of the seat chart. Click the Click the Print button at the top of the page, and then click whatever your browser asks to confirm. You might have to turn on print background colors and images if you want a full color print. That setting varies by browser — there are instructions below for three of the most popular browsers.
- Click on the orange dropdown at top left labeled Firefox.
- Hold the mouse cursor over the Print entry midway down the left column.
- Select Page Setup.
- In the Format & Options tab, make sure the Print Background (colors & images) option is selected.
For Microsoft IE9:
- Click on the tools icon at top right.
- Hold the mouse cursor over the Print entry in the resulting menu
- Select Page Setup.
- In the Paper Options panel, make sure the Print Background Colors and Images) option is selected.
- Make sure that you choose Color in the Color section and check Background colors and images in the Options section.
Note: Almost all seat charts will print better in landscape mode than in portrait mode.