Procedures for Testing a New Production
Do what one of your patrons will have to do
As long as you have enabled online sales, typically via the Per-Show Settings tab, you can almost purchase a ticket, which is the best way to test your webstore.
- Start from your own page. That's the page whose address shows in the Website field on the Webstore Settings tab.
- Click on the purchase tickets (or equivalent) link that you should have placed on that page.
- Go through the entire purchase process, but after getting to the checkout page, do not enter any credit card information.
- Instead, verify the pricing, fees, address, dates and times.
- Then click the Cancel purchase link near the top of the page.
If that didn't work…
If you can't purchase tickets, here are the 2 most likely causes:
And to do a quick scan for problems:
The Dashboard will list potential problems for all your future events at a glance. Put the mouse over most of the notes to get tooltips with more details.